Grant Writing Skills
- BOOKS ON GRANT WRITING AND SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION:
- Research Proposals: A Guide to Success - 2002. 3rd edition. Thomas E. Ogden, Israel A. Goldberg (Editors), New York: Elsevier Science and Technology. (paper) 368 pp. ISBN: 0125247338
Writing Successful Science Proposals - 2000. Andrew J. Friedland, Carol L. Folt, New Haven & London: Yale University Press, (paper): 170 pp. ISBN: 0300081413, 2000
How to Write and Publish Papers in the Medical Sciences - 1990. 2nd edition. Edward J. Huth, Williams and Wilkins, (paper) 252 pp. ISBN: 0683042726 ]
Handbook of Technical Writing - 2005. 8th edition. Alred, Gerald J., Charles T. Brusaw, Walter E. Oliu. New York: Bedford/St. Martin's Press. (spiral binding) ISBN: 0312436130
- WEBSITES ON GRANT WRITING SKILLS:
FUNDING AGENCIES WEBSITES:
- ASSOCIATIONS/ CORPORATIONS/ BUSINESSES/ INDIVIDUALS WEBSITES:
- UNIVERSITY BASED WEBSITES:
"ORD Handbook for Proposal Writers and Project Directors."
- Georgia Perimeter College. [E. Brown's website] "Proposal Writing: Stages and Strategies with Examples."
- Michigan State University. Levine, S. Joseph, "Guide for Writing a Funding Proposal" http://learnerassociates.net/proposal/
- Michigan State University Library. Newman, Rhonda, "Grant Proposal Development (90-430 C)", Congressional Research Service Report for Congress, August 30, 1990. Portions of this report have been rewritten by Jon Harrison.
- Purdue University and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) "Grant Writing Tutorial".
- Roanoke College. "Successful Proposal Writing."
- Saint Louis University, Research Services and Grants Administration. "Writing the Proposal."
- University of Central Arkansas, Office of Sponsored Programs. "Guide to Proposal Writing."
- University of Idaho, University Research Office. John K. Yost. "A Basic Guide for UI Faculty. Staff, and Students in Proposal Development,"
- University of Michigan, Division of Research Development and Administration. Thackrey, Don. "Proposal Writer's Guide."
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln. Stanley, David W. "Writing from the Winner's Circle."
- University of Pittsburgh, Office of Research. "Proposal Writing Guide."
- University of Toronto. Kraicer, Jacob. "The Art of Grantsmanship"
- University of Washington. "Grant Writer's Reference" List of links. including: Rasey, Janet S., "Fundamentals of Grantsmanship." ; Rasey, Janet S., "Proposal Writing Guide". ; Rasey, Janet S., "After You've Written: the NIH Application Review Process"
- University of Western Ontario. Kraicer, Jacob, "The Art of Grantsmanship."
- WORKSHOPS AND FOR PROFIT RESOURCES: